Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A very Floopy feeling..

Floopy.

Its a word. I checked.
okay i checked in Urban dictionary..
and some people out there DO consider it an actual dictionary. I swere!
Anyways, Urban Dictionary says, floopy means:

1. confused; cant make sense of their life
2. disturbed uncharecteristic behaviour
3.That feeling when you're all lazy and feeling heavy
4. an unborn in the womb (a.k.a Floopies..hahaha wont be able to say fetus without a straight face now)

and lastly, my personal favorite 5. A DNAism*. In the manner of a happy mattress.

*Im not sure what that last meaning is all about, but i know im already loving it.

Coming back to my original train of thought(yes i tend to be quite tangential-stay on topic E)
ohh yes, so why was i looking for the meaning of the word flooopy?
well mostly because thats how iv been feeling these days. Absolutley Floopy!
and urban dictionary really put all my feelings into one word, because YES, i am feeling ALL those things- even the happy matress at times(*confused-but feeling it)
and im feeling other many many feelings which could all be expressed if you put together all the emoticons on the msn messenger.
But lets save that for next post.

(i should come up with something cheesy to put a nice 'end touch' to my first post, but i cant think of anything. Writers block already? hahah..next post maybe!)

:)


p.s: since its my first post i think i should warn-beforehand-my spellings are terrible! so please excuse my mistakes, if any!
thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment