Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An Ode to Friendship

This post i dedicate to one of my closest friends. She's sort of like my funny bone and frankly speaking i really dont remember the last time i had a serious conversation with her.(hehe) she is my partner in crimes against any form of intelligent/rational/normalcy; she is also my enabler-[the person who makes an addiction(an addiction to bullshit) even worse haha]; and she is probably the only one who can make a crappy mood of mine evaporate like nail polish remover!
(neno if your reading i love you and i miss you everyday *OG :P)

So as usual i got slightly distracted at work and stumbled upon a funny article which i thought id share..Mostly because its the kind of thing that me and neno would sit and endlessly talk about for hours, and when we dont talk about it, we are most definitly thinking it :)
(i picked out my favorite ones from it )

"Random Thoughts of a 25-35 year old.."

(Lets start with this one since that’s what happened with me Today :s-which then led me to find this interesting article haha)

-You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything
productive for the rest of the day.

-More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can
think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell
my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves
me.

-I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

-There is a great need for sarcasm font.

-Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and
suddenly realize I had no idea what the f was going on when I first
saw it.

-I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually
becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting
90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's
laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little
bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the
only one who really, really gets it.

- I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear
your computer history if you die.

-The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to
finish a text.

- LOL has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

- I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

- I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up
to prevent a dick from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!

- I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the
shower first and THEN turn on the water.

-Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go
around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly
nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be
a problem....

-Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still
not know what time it is.


*i know i know i use too many brackets..but its the only way i can put more then one conversation in a sentence! you know what i mean!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment