Friday, May 21, 2010

APRIL-Play

Now i keep updating my playlist every now and so..with new music AND old(since i constantly rediscover)
So i thought id make this a regular type'a thing..a LIST(yes another list-coz i simply love 'em)
and look at that.. im so sweet, i even save you the pain of picking songs..i gently place the song infront of you too..so no excuses..GET downloading!!

  • Guns and Horses.. Ellie Goulding
    Be Mine.. Ellie Goulding & Erik Hassle
  • Your my Flame.. Zero 7
  • Magic.. Black Eyed Peas
  • Burning Down the House.. The cardigans feat. Tom Jones
  • Just Like Heaven.. The Cure
  • Let it Whip.. Dazz Band
  • Groove is in the Heart.. Dee Lite
  • Rocket.. Goldfrapp
  • Supermassive Black Hole.. Muse
  • Entourage.. Omarion
  • If I Ever Feel Better.. Phoenix
  • Innocent.. Stereophonics
    2 Wicky.. Stereophonics
  • In For the Kill.. La Roux
    (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Remix)
  • I Feel The Earth Move Under My Feet.. Carol King
  • The Girl From Ipanema.. Stan getz & Astrud Gilberto (heh!)
  • OMG.. Will I Am Feat. Usher

..yes once again i admit..its a weird list..i tend to NOT stick to one specific genre..whats the fun in that right?!
there are also many other in the list but i think this sort of sums it up..If you got any suggestions..drop 'em on me!!! :)



...MushaBoom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment