Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reality Bites!

How cool would it be if i got a full time job doing something i love doing-listening to music, watching movies and TV and being as lazy as i can be..and then it hit me..i can, because there are jobs out there made for ppl like me..but then i thought (i think too much right?) i cant..

Reasons why i wouldnt make a good entertainment critic(music movies tv)

Im selfish...atleast i admit it!
True life. i will probably only listen to the music; watch the movies and tv shows that i want to watch or i can bare to watch.. you pay me i wont watch an entire season of black adder(even though everyone goes on and on about it). Plus I only want to talk about stuff that i like or i dont like.. its alwys 'I', 'me', 'my'..but then again its MY blog and I will talk about whatever ME wants :)

I know nothing about heavy metal, hard rock, death metal, hardcore house music..so even if i do(by some miracle) end up listening to it i doubt id be any sort pf authority on it to go about critiqing it. So il let the experts of those genres do it!

I try real hard BUT i cannot get myself to watch indian movies-unless absolutely forced to..and a part of being a critic is to be able to critique ANY and Every form of entertainment..right? well atleast try to..but i know in this area im not even going to try :P there are probably a handful of indian movies that iv seen(i can litrally count on my fingers) and those are the generic-every-burger-watches-them, ones..[Example: Dil chahta hai, wakeupSid, and as of recently 3 Idiots]

I cant really watch chinese fighter movies either..the terrible Dub over and cheeesy storylines irritate me and the fast movements give me a headache! iv never really thought about why i dont like anime...but i know i dont! I cant sit through 2 mins of it..Lord knows i tried!

Am i alone on this one?! ..Please tell me im not a freak and i dont hate everything..a friend just told me im a hater..
well not in such few words, but basically i was told that all i talk about(lately) is things i dont like and cant stand..
hmm Im not like that..am i?
Or am i just being too hard on myself..
Mybe i could be a good entertainment critic...(if there is even such a designation-entertainment critic-doesnt sound right)

*for the record, i love life, my life..im grateful, gratious and very very thankful for the life i have! this hating/not liking is all on the surface..im content on the inside! :) just thought id put it out there :P

..Mushaboom :D

No comments:

Post a Comment