Friday, March 5, 2010

Confessions

I just finished watching the first 7 episodes of the new season of 'Chuck'..the comdeic, spy-based show about a geek whose secretly a spy..
and i must say..season 3 has very much amuzed me!! MUCH better than the first two seasons! Fo Sho!

which brings me to why im sitting typing this out..
did you ever want to be a spy when you were young?
Maybe it was just me, and my shady obsession with X-files, but i had always wanted to be in the FBI/CIA/some kind of Special services...
c'mon it takes alot to put these secret passions of mine out there, in the open..
and i knw i sound half-childish and kinda gay haha but when i got slightly older my passion got slightly more refined..and i got inspired by an article i read, about forensic anthropology..peked my interest, and my gave birth to my dream of becoming one! Closest thing to a special agent or a crime scene :P

..and then i watch a tv show called 'Bones'..(yes somehow i always come back to the tv) and even though the main charecter-forensic anthropologist- is an uptight, socially retarded stiffy..in other words(and im going to be vain again) NOT at all me..haha yes i relate myself to whatever i watch..i am indeed one of those!..i was weirdly facinated by that line of work..but then again, medicine(bones skeletons) not my thing!

So i watch a show called 'Criminal Minds' ...NOW THATS What im talking about!!
That is what i want to do! Now dont get me wrong, im not disturbed, neither do i get a kick out of dirsturbing crime scene shows with all the blood and gore..(but i do love my occasional scary movie now and then) but im not going to lie..that stuff facinated me..
The attention to detail, thinking like a criminal, profiling the killers, using psychological analysis on their behaviour patterns to deduce what kind of criminals they are..haha

im goig off track here as usual arnt i?
basically what this one is really about is..im opening myself up more..path to a new more open me! So let this be one of my very first confessions...
..I secretly want to be a Spy/Criminal behavioural analyst/forensic anthropologist!
and maybe, someday, il end up atleast coming close to something along these lines..!
Till then..

..MushaBoom*

No comments:

Post a Comment